The following terms and conditions always apply when purchasing from Finnports Pty Ltd t/a NB Sailsports "the company”.
- All goods remain the property of the company until full payment is received
- The company reserves all its rights to recover all goods not fully paid for any time
- Deposits paid on orders that are subsequently cancelled are refunded solely at the companies discretion
- Orders (verbal or written) for specialist products which require manufacturing by NB, including all PACER items, 29er spars, Tasar masts & OK dinghies are not subject to cancellation rights. As such ALL items are subject to a 50% deposit, which is NOT refundable should the orders be cancelled after manufacturing has commenced
- Goods "may" be returned the company only when the items supplied do not meet the technical specification of the product as described. In this case the cost of return freight is covered at the companies expense.
- It is always the customers responsibility to ensure that the purchased product meets their requirements.
- NB often sponsors events with gift vouchers.
- Vouchers must be presented at time of purchase to be redeemed
- Vouchers may not be used to in conjunction with other special offers or discounted product of any kind
- Vouchers cannot be credited or converted to cash
- Vouchers must be used once, in full
- Voucher cannot be redeemed after their expiry date
- In the case of returns where the company has supplied an item that did not meet the described technical specification then the company will provide a refund.
- In cases where customers cancel orders for goods and services prior to delivery the company may refund at its discretion any deposits paid.
- Specifically, the company does not refund deposits paid to reserve a charter boat nor deposits paid to secure a boat build slot, or reserve a boat (taking it off the open market).
- It is the customers responsibility to enure goods meet their requirements prior to purchasing - no refunds will be given unless the product fails to meet the manufacturer or technical specification or at the sole discretion of the company
- The company respects and complies with the prevailing privacy legislation and does not sell customer information to third parties.
- The company takes great care to ship goods correctly packed and in a timely fashion. Shipping is calculated using third party calculators. Our policy is NOT to use standard letter post – even for smaller items. For smaller items we use express post, which adds to the cost, but increases the customers ability to track their shipment. Our minimum shipping cost is therefore $14 and our customers need to bear this in mind when putting together orders. Please Refer to guide below for shipping costs.
- NB makes no representations as to the performance of shippers and couriers.
- SHIPPING WILL TAKE UP TO 7-10 Days from when an order is placed
Selling on consignment:
This is a popular service and set out below are the terms and conditions which apply.
- The consignee and the company must agree a fair market price (AFMP)
- The company shall have the power to negotiate a final price with a customer ± $500 within the AFMP and will confer with
- The boat will be detailed and defective parts remedied to support the AFMP - this effects the settlement to consignee please read this carefully
- Parts and detailing will be deducted from the settlement following sale.
- Settlement to the consignee will be within fourteen days of payment from the customer and will be calculated on the following basis
- Settlement = ($ Sale price - $ detailing costs - $ parts) * 0.8
- Should a consigned boat not sell within ten weeks, then the company shall have the right to charged storage at the fee of $100 per month which will be deducted from the settlement.
- Charter boats are supplied in Race Ready condition
- The repair costs of any damage to charter boats during the charter period, however arising, is payable by the customer to the company
- Damage to spars IS NOT repairable and the cost of new components is deemed as the repair cost. For the avoidance of doubt this may result in the purchase of new mast sections from the company where possible, or in the case of single section masts - a new mast will be purchased for the company by the charterer (e.g Finns & OK Dinghys)
- If cancelling a charters any deposits paid to the company to reserve charter boats are refunded solely at the companies discretion.
- The company reserves the right to charge a $300 damage deposit.
- The company does not offer Insurance services - all insurance for racing is the responsibility of the charterer.